Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Foot Eater

Last night I had the same dream as my sister, Ada. The dream was about someone that eats feet. In Ada's dream, the foot eater is a goblin. In my dream it was just a person. In my dream I didn't see the foot eating monster I just heard about him on the news, and there was an underground cave on a riverbank. In the dream, me and Dad were digging in the sand at the riverbank and it turned out that there was an underground room with a computer in it. 

1 comment:

novelgazer said...

That reminds me of a story I heard once...

There's a type of vampire in Armenian legends called a Dakhanavar that lives in the mountains and doesn't like people to bother it. It sneaks up on those people when they are sleeping and sucks their blood from the heels of their feet.

But... two people can trick the Dakhanavar by sleeping in the same bed head-to-toe. The vampire looks at one end of the bed for the feet, and sees a head, then looks at the other end and sees another head. When it can't find any feet, it gets confused and leaves.

Leap Dance