skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lucy's Blog
Sunday, November 16, 2008
My New Coat!!
Mom bought me a new coat at Target. It looks like an optical illusion because the middles of the snowflakes on it look like they're flashing when you look at them all at once.
I'm sorry I didn't update my blog for awhile.
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
cool I love it!!!!!
November 21, 2008 at 10:01 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Leap Dance
Lucy's Blog
My Favorite Blogs
my school's blog
Albright Family Journal
Lucia's Stories
The Magic of Me
Princess
My Favorite Movies
castle in the sky
cloudy with a chance of meatballs
My Favorite Storynories
The Nose That Ran Away
The Witch Who Got into Trouble at School
The Witch Who Was Frightened Of Halloween
Tick Tock Turkey and the Endless Pudding
Swimming in CA
About Me
Lucy
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(34)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(4)
A Picture From School Today and a Letter From My B...
Foot Eater
Rabbit Meditation Spot
My New Coat!!
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(12)
1 comment:
cool I love it!!!!!
Post a Comment