Monday, January 7, 2008

Changing My Dreams

I've always wanted to change things in my dream like my Dad does. One night I had a dream that there were two daddies. I remembered that my real dad said that if you want to change your dream pretend that the thing you want to happen is true. I pretended that one of the daddies wasn't there. It worked!

Last night I had a dream that a big wave was heading towards me. I stopped it from being so big.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy,

What an interesting thing to do---to change your dreams. I'll have to try that some day.

Love,

Shirley (Teo and Aki's mom)

Anonymous said...

ucy, that's so cool that you can change things in your dreams! I'm going to try that - if I ever get to sleep long enough to actually have a dream again LOL!

Your dad is cool.

Congratulations on starting your blog. We look forward to reading your entries :-)

Love, Kelly, Lila, and Pippa

Leap Dance